Thursday, July 30, 2009

" DADDY "


:) Tall, slim, handsome, chinky eyed man.
So fragile to look at but brave and strong.
Romantic at heart and a poet at times. (just like me!)
A man who had a big, big heart...enough to love his family and the people around Him.
A kind hearted, soft spoken and intelligent man.
A man who will give his right and left hand just to help the needy.
A good adviser, a good friend and a good listener.
A good and caring husband, father and a grandfather.
He love his family more than anyone else in this world.
Qualities of a man so rarely to find now.
We are so LUCKY to have him as our father.
A father whom you can count on always.
A father who lets you do your own way but will shower you with his words of wisdom.
A father always there when bad times came our way.
A father who never once hit or shout on us when we did something wrong instead he will embrace you and explain the consequences of that wrong deeds.
For me He is not just a father... He is also my best friend.
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
May the good LORD bless you long life, good health and happiness.
And may GOD bless you to keep your promised to me...that you'll never leave me unless you hold my hand as we walk along the aisle towards the altar where my groom is patiently waiting for me and till the time i give birth to your grandchild to me. I LOVE YOU DADDY, I LOVE YOU MY BEST FRIEND!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home