Wednesday, July 22, 2009

" NANAY "

:)The greatest dream of every normal woman is to become a MOTHER.....and if there's one woman i admired most is my NANAY (my nanny).

I grew up with my nanay bcoz my mom left me when i was 3 yrs.old. I still remember i always envy my friends everytime i see their mom hugging and kissing them and in the air i whispered "wish my mom is here and do the same" then Nanay will comes out and kiss me, hug me so tight and let me sit on her lap.

She stand for me as a mom, she taught me a lot of things, she always tell me to be kind, gentle, caring, god-fearing.....she makes sure that i grew up every inch a woman from household chores to cooking. Nanay is such a goooood cook!

I remember my toys are different from the usual toys girls could have.....my toys are small version of broom and dust pan, a small palayok (clay pot), plastic plates, spoon, fork, cup, saucer and small version of fruits and vegetables. In that palayok i first learned how to cooked rice and invent my own recipes..... those were the days.

I can proudly say she did her best to raised and mold me to become a fine lady.
Oh God! i miss her so much...her embrace...her unselfish love...i miss her when i need someone to listen to all my hang ups...i miss her sopas which she patiently cook everytime im sick...i miss the way she took care of me... i miss when she get mad at me and after awhile cuddled me and explain why she get mad...i miss her words of wisdom...i miss how she recites the rosary at dawn while im still asleep ( lol )... i miss her smile... her voice... Nanay is simply the best.

As im getting older the more i appreciate and thankful i am, for all the things ive learned from her. She devoted her time and strength, effort and attention. Not once she leave my side..... but her time has come.....to went home to our creator though i know she dont like to leave me but i have to let her go.

And before she close her eyes..... she whisper something in my ears "wherever i go...i will always be at your side...look inside your heart and you will see me there everytime you miss me.

Nanay is one of the best gift god has given to me and im very lucky to have her as my mother..... it doesnt matter if not by flesh and blood..... what matter is nobody can replace her in my heart even my own biological mom... ever.

I LOVE YOU NANAY ! THANKS FOR LOVING ME !

miele28


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home