Wednesday, July 29, 2009

" PERFECT or RIGHT "


:) When i was young i already pictured out whom i want to meet, whom i want to be with and who is my Perfect man. I cant say i am that beautiful nor a beauty queen material... attractive? maybe.
Admirers kept on coming as i turned into a lady till i become a woman. Sadly, among those men who tried to win my heart dont possess the qualities of my Perfect man, some have a two or three but still far beyond of what i have in mind. Li'l did i know there's no such a thing as a perfect man because neither I or millions of people out there are not perfect.
I have to change my views on finding the man of my dreams but only this time...im no longer looking for Mr.Perfect, i am now searching for Mr. Right.
How will i know if he is right one for me? Simple... if the love you can feel for him awakens your soul, plants fire in your heart, bring peace to your mind,inspires you in every possible way,and makes you smile when you think of him perhaps he is the RIGHT one but then only GOD can tell whose right for our life. I'll keep on praying, hoping,dreaming,wishing and have faith that soon Mr. Right comes my way.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home