Sunday, July 26, 2009

" Question of the Heart "

:) I had to think that YOU like me yet either am i sure that you can even consider me as real friend for the great distance between us.
As farther grievend the enthusiasm of my heart to know you better.
Im starting to convince myself to feel contentment on what we really are or otherwise in the meantime.
But if you will ask me i will surely HOPE for the best.
Whenever im all alone my heart is drowning in emptiness and loneliness.
I am telling myself "Hey! dont be stupid, live in reality" but what can i do?
How can i tell to this heart to stop from wanting you, when every beat of it shouting and longing for you.
Foolishness...... I know and i am aware that it will stay that way for a little while?
Nevertheless i am willing to wait till that time come, when all of this feelings may turn further to a more positive result or perhaps just fade away in time.
miele28

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home