Wednesday, July 29, 2009

" EYES "







" THE EYES IS THE WINDOWS OF OUR SOUL "

:) At a quick glance seeing your picture, ive noticed those pair of eyes and makes me so curious to look at it closely.
Nice eyes, full of words and yet mysterious.
Those eyes melted my heart.
Those eyes haunts me at night.
Those eyes thrills me and makes my body on fire.
Those eyes forced me to know the person who owns it.

Chances are........... YES!
And unexpected chance came, when one day you said HELLO.
Friendships between us began to grow... friendships we continue to nourish every single moment we can.
Though our eyes doesnt meet yet personally,
I know when we are both ready our eyes will meet and when that moment came...
My eyes will not resist and surely i will provoke you and make you mine.
miele28

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful words!!!

July 29, 2009 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Mielrose said...

thank you dreamfinder75

July 29, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home