Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"IN HIS TIME"




:) Im a simple woman with a simple dreams in life,
But its so strange that what is so simple to others seem so impossible in my life.
I believe in GOD, I have Faith that can move mountains,
I believe in Miracles, I know Wishes do come true,
I also believe that Patience is a virtue.

But what's the essence of this all,
When you feel lonely and empty inside,
When your heart crushed and broken,
When your tired of waiting and hoping,
When you feel all the things your doing makes no sense at all,
When there's a time all you wish to do is to just sit and stare at a blank wall.

That's the old me..... a few years ago,
But now....
That i knew God truly exist in my life,
That my Faith changed and moved me,
That Wishes do come true in His time and
That Patience is truly a virtue.

Im still a simple woman with the same old dreams in life,
And that dreams are.....
To be well love and get marry someday,
To have a child of my own,
To be peaceful with myself,
To be contented with my own family,
To be a good wife and partner in life,
To be a good mother and
To live happily ever after,
In God's Time.

miele28

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home