Thursday, July 23, 2009

" Loving and Forgiving "



:)Find someone who love truly, madly, deeply and never get hurt.
Find someone who loved and get hurt so badly and forgive right away.
Human by nature cannot forgive easily.....
I've been through heaven and hell in terms of love.
I once gave my whole life to the one i love before.
I left nothing for myself to the point that i cant even recognize whose the real ME.
I was blinded and enslaved by foolishness.
My mind is aware and shouting to stop but my heart refused and say just go on.
Until reality came.....
Nothings left but myself all alone.
Crying in deep pain and agony.
He's gone and dump me for another love.
He walks away together with my heart.
And now i dont know where to start.
So many years and chances in my life passed.
This all i got in exchanged for my true love.
The price i never deserved.
Too late for me to get back all the time he had stolen.
Revenge begins to arise in my heart.
Anger and hatred start to grow as the days go on.
Broken heart is not easy to mend.
So i prayed hard and ask for GOD's guidance and help.
It took years for me to be able to find and forgive myself.
It took years for me to realize that things fall apart so better things can fall together.
It took years for me to understand that our plan does not unfold the way we thought it would be.
It took years for me to know
that unexpected changes are opportunities in disguise.
It took years for me to let GOD be in control and use me in His own way.
I can say now that i can take another challenge in love.
The hurt is gone and forgiven.
I am ready enough to love and be loved.
But only this time.....
I will love myself first and best for me to be able to give a better and unselfish love.
miele28

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Capitan Ben said...

Hey! I´m CapitanBen from livemocha. After reading your post i´m sure you´ll enjoy the music of "the Wailin' Jennys" a canadian girl´s group. As an example click on this link to wacht a video on youtube :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMsUIUw5mEM.
The song "one voice is really a deligth!
Kind regards!

July 23, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home