Friday, January 8, 2010

2010 .... New Hopes and Dreams....

♥ It's been awhile since my last post but i hope i can find more inspiration and stories to share to all this 2010. Let me share this post to you and try to say it with conviction everyday as what my kerygma family advice, i hope in this way we can have all a magnificent 2010. Happy New Year to all and may God Bless Us all :)

"I declare i'll have a super-blessed year in 2010! I claim a year of amazing abundance for my life. This year, i shall receive more love and give more love. I shall experience more joy, greater generosity, dreams fullfilled, financial increase, open doors, new opportunities, divine connection, super naturalappointments, great miracles, answered prayers and exponential growth - AMEN.

♥miele28

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home