Sunday, August 30, 2009

" DRIFTERS IN LOVE "


:} Tall, handsome,smart,romantic, a dashing debonair,everyone's dream perhaps. I said to myself... He is the one for me and i will do my best to have him and win him. Strange as it may seems but i wont give a damn, i did my best ...i follow everywhere he goes,im like a puppet doing as what he wish me to do, i jump,i dance, i cry, i laugh, i roll down, i crawl, i beg,i never left a single dignity for myself just to have his love and attention.And yet after all the things and effort i made...he mocked my feelings and it hurt me so bad, it would be better if He just stab me straight through my heart.So i set him free... i accepted the fact were not meant to be together. I live a normal life again. Until the day come...He is asking for my love,promising things, uttering undying love, feeling sorry for taking me for granted before. HUH! its too late i said... i gain back my senses now and i come to realize...He dont deserve a single drop of my tears, He is not worth it for my love and most of all He is just a dream that turns out to be my worst nightmare. Good riddance!

miele28
to you who came to experienced this, i hope your happy now with your new found love!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mariel Gonzalez said...

when we love, we should always leave something to ourselves. coz in the end it will only be you and yourself.

August 30, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home