Thursday, September 10, 2009

" THE SEARCH IS OVER "



I need emotional closeness, a beautiful bridge between us that is always true, always open, always secure and always ours alone.
I need communication, words that will speak our language, to talk things over whether they're little or large.
I need touches that say more than words can mean.
I need smile that is in my heart reflect beautifully in the eye of most love to see.
I need friendship, gentleness, strength and happiness as tomorrow can promise to anyone.
I need love , a love that its so true and honest that only the heart can feel.
Maybe the search is over because finally... I found you.
The only thing i need to do is to let you know how much..... I TRULY LOVE YOU.

miele28

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home