Saturday, August 15, 2009

" A LOVE LETTER "


FOR YOU,

:) I may not get to talk with you as often as i like. I may not to get to hold you in my arms. But deep in my heart i truly know you're the one i like and love. Whenever you feel a warm breeze brush against you... that's the KISS i blew to you. Distance doesnt matter if you really like or love the person... what matter most is your HONESTY and TRUST for that feelings to work out. When you miss me just look in the night sky and remember... i'm like a STAR sometimes you cant see but i'm always there. There are no long distance on how we feel, it always find a way to bring US together no matter how many miles away. Distance never separates two HEART'S that really care. Whenever i start to feel sad because I MISS YOU... i remind myself how lucky i am to have a someone so special to miss. I long for the day i'll dream of your KISS NO MORE, when your LIPS will caress MINE for real, when your TOUCH makes me ALIVE and the SIGHT of YOU arouses all my senses. If the days wont allow US to see each other... memories will and if my EYES cant see you, my HEART will NEVER forget you. I will be waiting always. Whatever it takes, whatever at stake... i'll be right here waiting for you. I think of YOU with every waking moment of my life and dream of YOU with every dream that i have. Close together or far apart... you're forever in my HEART

Always for you,

miele28

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mariel Gonzalez said...

distance is not that big issue in relationship. for as long there is love and trust towards each other.

let love and trust rule your relationship....

August 16, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home