Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Woman I Want .... By Jay W.



* By my bed there is a list of prayers,
not judge by Her looks or the color of Her hair

A simple woman who loves GOD to will i find Her?
will it be You?

A woman to kiss before i leave home
.
A woman who can always call me Her own,
flowers, candy doesnt matter the reason to show
her i love Her through all of the seasons.

Give me a chance to give you my all, to surround our
love with the greatest of walls.

I often wonder do dreams come true, will i get the chance
to really love you?

We are miles away and countries apart, i will put up
my love and open my heart whatever it takes im willing to
try,

No matter the distance, no matter the WHY,
If you ask I will try and Do

" THE WOMAN I WANT" .... could it be YOU?

miele28

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Goodluck Jay , hope she is the one :)

June 12, 2010 at 1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home